How to Become a Police Officer in Malaysia with the Diploma in Law Enforcement Administration at Saito University College
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
Students after SPM or IGCSE O-Levels interested to become police officers or join law enforcement in Malaysia can go for the Diploma in Law Enforcement Administration. You will need at least 3 credits to enter into the Diploma course. The Diploma is 2.5 years and then you will enter into Year 2 of the BA in Law Enforcement (Investigation) Degree at Saito University College for another 2 years.
Saito courses are fully recognised by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) and the Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA). Saito graduates can walk in confidence that their bright future is more secure upon graduation at Saito Security Academy.
For more information on how to choose the right course & private university in Malaysia, WhatsApp 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Diploma in Law Enforcement Administration at Saito University College
Realising the need for better law enforcement and security management in Malaysia, Saito has created a school that caters to the education and the training of law enforcement professionals for the public and private sectors. Together with our industry partner, Safeguard Corporation, and various other corporate organisations and government bodies, Saito has crafted award-winning security management programmes that enable students to understand, appreciate and apply the knowledge and skills in the intricacies of modern law enforcement and security management. This allows students to go on and find work in the Uniform Services and Private Security Services within Malaysia and overseas.
Today, Saito Security Academy’s graduates are highly regarded in the law enforcement and security industry. There are plentiful employment and career advancement opportunities, and our students are placed in various top law enforcement and security agencies like the Royal Malaysia Police, Fire and Rescue Department, Immigration Department, and more.
Diploma in Law Enforcement Administration Course Details
This diploma will provide students with the skills and knowledge in various aspects of law enforcement, criminal law and related areas. It is specifically geared towards providing students with an understanding in criminology, criminal law and practices, security crisis management, administrative law, security threats and liabilities and the criminal justice system.
Students will be trained in leadership, teamwork and investigation techniques. Through this course, students will be shaped to be one rank above the rest and have higher employment opportunities in the field of security management and law enforcement.
Qualification – Diploma
Study mode – Full-time
Duration – 30 months
Intakes – January, April & July
Entry Requirements for the Diploma in Law Enforcement Administration at Saito University College
The minimum entry requirement for the diploma programme is one of the following::
- Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) Certificate with three credits
- United Examination Certificate (UEC) with 3Bs
- GCE / ‘O’ Levels certificate or equivalent with three credits
Entry requirements and courses of studies are set and subjected to approval and changes by the college.
Programme Details for the Diploma in Law Enforcement at Saito University College
Year 1 Subjects
- Mata Pelajaran Pengajian Umum 1
- Principles of Management
- Introduction to Crime and Society
- English Language
- Introduction to Law Enforcement
- Introduction to Security Management
- Introduction to Information Technology
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Mata Pelajarana Pengajian Umum 2
- Principles of Organizational Behaviour
- Mata Pelajaran Pengajian Umum 3
- Business Communication
- Introduction to Criminal Law
Year 1 Subjects
- Computer Security Threats and Liabilities
- Critical & Creative Thinking
- Security Risk Management
- Introduction to Criminal Justice System
- Investigation Techniques
- Introduction to Administrative Law
- Security Crisis Management
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- Security & Intelligence Operations
- Internship/Industry Placement
Year 3 Subjects
- Mata Pelajaran Pengajian Umum 4
- Physical Security Management
- Crime Scene Investigations
- Decision Making & Control
- Ethics in Law Enforcement
- Pegawai Siasatan (SPRM)
- Penguasa Bomba
- Penguasa Imigresen
- Penguasa Kastam
- Penguasa Penjara
- Pegawai Penguatkuasa (Any Ministry)
- Pegawai Pertahanan Awam
- Leftenan Muda Maritim
- Pegawai Antidadah
- Pegawai Kesatria
- Pegawai Keselamatan