Get An Outstanding UK Dual Degree in Business Management with Specialism in Digital Leadership at Top Ranked Asia Pacific University (APU) Malaysia
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
Award-winning Asia Pacific University (APU) is the only private university in Malaysia offering the BA (Hons) in Business Management with Specialism in Digital Leadership. Note that the specialism will appear only in the academic transcript. After SPM or O-Levels, students may enter the Foundation in Business & Finance or Diploma in Business Administration before continuing on to the degree.
In this article, you will find out more about the Business Management with Specialism in Digital Leadership degree at APU, the course information, intake dates, entry requirements and facilities. Upon completion of the degree, students will receive a degree from APU and another from De Montfort University, UK.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Course Information for the BA (Hons) in Business Management with Specialism in Digital Leadership at Top Ranked Asia Pacific University (APU)
The Business Management with Specialism in Digital Leadership degree programme at Top Ranked Asia Pacific University (APU) is specifically designed to provide:
- A broad range of digital technologies, knowledge and skills for digital business transformation and nurture digital leaders or e-entrepreneurs for the future economic.
- Necessary knowledge and contents on the most in-demand skills in digital leadership, namely digital transformation, digital marketing, digital execution, digital finance.
APU-DMU Dual Degree Programme – Double Your Advantage
- APU’s partnership with De Montfort University (DMU), UK enables students to be awarded Dual Awards – separate degree certificates from each institution – and enhances not just teaching and learning experiences, but also career prospects.
- Upon graduation, students will receive 2 Degree Certificates & Transcripts: 1 from APU, Malaysia and 1 from DMU, UK.
Both degrees are recognised locally & internationally.
- The APU-DMU Dual Degree Programmes are offered under an approved collaboration in accordance with the QAA UK Quality Code for Higher Education for the Assurance of Academic Quality and Standards in Higher Education as published by the United Kingdom Quality Assurance Agency (QAA).
|DIRECT ENTRY TO LEVEL 1 OF THE DEGREE:|
|STPM||• 2 Passes in STPM with a minimum Grade C (GP 2.0) and a Pass in English and Mathematics at SPM Level or its equivalent|
|A-LEVEL||• 2 Passes in A-Level with a Pass in English and Mathematics at SPM/ O-Level/ IGCSE or its equivalent.|
|UEC||• 5 Grade B’s in UEC with a Pass in Mathematics and English.|
|MATRICULATION/ FOUNDATION||• Passed Foundation programme (minimum CGPA of 2.0).|
|DIRECT ENTRY TO LEVEL 2 OF THE DEGREE:|
|DIPLOMA||• Successful completion of the APU/APIIT Diploma or
• Successful completion of studies in another recognised institute with academic credits equivalent to Level 1 of an Honours Degree (Subject to the approval of the APU/APIIT Academic Board)
* The requirement to pass Mathematics and English subjects at STPM, A-Level and UEC can be waived should the qualifications contain Mathematics and English subjects with equivalent/higher achievement.
Course Structure for the Business Management with Specialism in Digital Leadership Degree at Asia Pacific University (APU)
DEGREE LEVEL 1
Students will gain basic understanding of the context within which business operate – Management, Law, Accounting, Economics, Entrepreneurship, and Marketing. We will also expose them towards business & communication skills, computing & IT skills, quantitative skills, and independent learning.
All Business Management programmes have a common first year so that they will get a solid grounding in business management theories and practices.
- Introduction to Management
- Digital Thinking and Innovation
- Quantitative Skills
- Business and Communication Skills
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
- People Management
- Accounting Skills
- Business Law
- Business Economics
DEGREE LEVEL 2
Students will be exposed to more advanced level of curriculum, in which students will gain deep insight and skills on how digital technologies and business models are radically changing competitive dynamics across industries.
In-depth understanding in functional management in various areas will be developed as well. They will gain further understanding of core business processes through the industry leading software supported by SAP. We will further nurture their independent learning to prepare them for the future digital workplace.
- Behavioural Science in Organisation
- Business Ethics and Governance
- Operations Management
- Business Research Methods
- Integrated Business Process with SAP ERP System
- E-Business Management
- Leading Digital Business Transformation
- Digital Marketing
- Critical Thinking in Management
Elective Modules (Choose 2)
- Managing Finance OR Financial Management
- Commercial Law OR Company Law
INTERNSHIP (12 weeks)
Students will undertake a short Internship/ Industrial Training for a minimum period of 12 weeks to prepare them for a smooth transition from the classroom to the working environment.
DEGREE LEVEL 3
Students will make use of their previous studies and industrial experience to extend their familiarity in tackling practical and current issues of digitalisation in business world.
Students will gain solid understanding on the contemporary phenomena of digitalisation, mechanisms for analysing the implications of digitalisation, and the solutions to deal with change in complex environment. A final year project requires them to explore a topic individually in which they will demonstrate their academic and practical aspects of their ability in the chosen area of study.
- Strategic Management
- Asian Economics
- Contemporary Management
- Digital Finance
- Digital Strategy and Analytics
- Investigation in Digital Leadership
- Digital Execution
- Digital Leadership Project
Elective Modules (Choose 2)
- Corporate Finance OR Building Customer Relationship
- Strategic Marketing Planning OR Innovation Management and New Product Development
Note: The specialism will appear only in the academic transcript.
MQA Compulsory Subjects*
- Ethnic Relations (M’sian Students)
- Islamic & Asian Civilisation (M’sian Students)
- Malaysian Studies (Int’l Students)
- Malay Communication Language (Int’l Students)
- Workplace Professional Communication Skills
- Employee & Employment Trends
(*All students are required to successfully complete these modules as stipulated by the Malaysian Qualification Agency)
- Digital Lead
- Business IT Analyst
- Digital Transformation Manager
- Digital Strategist
- Digital Technology Consultant
- Digital Designer