Find Out the Details for Saito University College’s Diploma in Logistics Management Course
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
The growth of online sales & has made more and more employers are seeking graduates with a specific degree in logistics, transport or supply chain management.
Established in 1988, Saito University College has garnered a vast experience in tertiary education. Seeing the growth in the logistics industry and increasing job demand for qualified professionals, Saito offers the 2.5-year Diploma in Logistics Management Course leading into the Bachelor of Business in Logistics Management and E-Business (Honours). Graduate not just with real work credits and experience, but with professional certification from the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) and other internationally recognised logistics organisations
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Diploma in Logistics Management at Saito University College
Logistic professionals manage the supply of goods and services from the supplier through to the customer in the fastest, safest and most cost-effective way possible.
Studying the Diploma in Logistics Management prepares you for employment in transport, purchasing, distribution, manufacturing and retail. You will learn foundations and techniques of logistics management, purchasing and procurement. Students will also gain experience in the internship.
- Equips students with the required knowledge and ICT skills in the Human Resource Management field. Students will have the opportunities to gain valuable practical experience as well as transferable employability skills such as critical thinking, problem solving, teamwork and communication skills.
- The practical experience and the employability skills gained during the course will be highly valuable for the students in getting hired upon graduation or by completing their degree at Saito Business School for a better career advancement.
Entry Requirements for a Diploma in Logistics Management Course
With at least 3 credits in your SPM or IGCSE O-Levels or 3 Bs in UEC, you can join the Diploma in Logistics Management course at Saito University College. Students after SPM must have a pass in BM & Sejarah.
- SPM – Pass SPM with minimum 3 credits (C)
- O-level – Minimum 3 credits (C)
- UEC – Pass UEC with minimum 3 credits (B)
Saito School of Logistics
The Saito School of Logistics gives its students the right combination of theoretical and practical knowledge to embark upon a career in Logistics Management.
Saito teaching staff includes the best international professionals who impart their exclusive insight and experience in the industry, while their work-study programmes will give students real work experience with their industry partners that will benefit their credentials.
This is a unique opportunity for them to learn the true challenges of managing supply chains in the real world firsthand, which will give them an edge in employability upon graduation. As graduates of Saito, students will truly know what to expect because we give them chances to face their chosen industry in the real world.
Why Study the Diploma in Logistics Management at Saito University College
Work on real processes and systems and master actual challenges of global logistics at the facilities of The Prime Centre of Excellence.
- Complete your studies with Logistics & ECommerce Immersion which exposes you to the industry fully while being mentored by real logistics
professionals with expert knowledge and innovative teaching.
- Study overseas with our international partners while improving your career mobility through internships, Work Integrated Learning, industry workshops, site visits and more.
- Graduate not just with real work credits and experience, but with professional certification from the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) and other internationally recognised logistics organisations
- Immersive Study Trips
- Port of Tanjung Pelepas – Where students will learn about Malaysia’s advanced container management system
- Penang Port – The oldest and most established port in Malaysia. Students get to understand all the different types of cargo processing – containers, liquid, dry bulk, break bulk and others.
- Westport Port – The most busiest port in Klang. Students get to understand how trans-shipment is done and how is it done so fast.
Proven Track Record at Saito University College
Saito College has produced more than 9000 graduates since 1988 and that speaks volumes about our experience in producing talents for the industry. Saito’s solid and outstanding track record ensures all of our students’ needs in terms of academic learning, facilities, services and support are well taken care of. You can rest assure that your academic growth and learning are in good and solid hands at Saito.
Recognition of Saito University College’s Courses
Do you know that Saito is accredited with MQA and has an extremely high standard of teaching? We do away with mediocre syllabus and teaching and bring to you education that is on par with, if not better than, education in the US, UK, Australia and other top countries in the rest of the world.
And, the best thing is you do not have to pay a hefty amount of tuition fees for such high standard of education. World class education should be affordable. We also believe a world class education should bring out the very best in each student and recognise each student as unique individual. Therefore, our focus is to provide fully personalised attention to each student. Do expect a lot of care from your tutors and one-on-one sessions with them.
Caring and Conducive Environment
Are you afraid of learning alone in our highly challenging environment? You do not have to. Be part of our student-centered, out-of-classroom activities that are pumped with loads of fun and excitement and they can also encourage self-discovery. We also actively encourage students to form a close-knit community to support one another.
YEAR 1 Subjects for the Diploma in Logistics Management at Saito University College
- Pengajian Malaysia 2/Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 1
- Principles of Management
- Business Communication
- Critical and Creative Thinking
- Introduction to Basic Computer Applications
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A/ Pengurusan Masa
- Introduction to Business Statistics
- Principles of Accounting
- Introduction to Logistics Management
- Transportation and Freight Logistics
- Global Logistics & Chain Integration
- Hak Asasi Manusia
- Business Information System
YEAR 2 Subjects for the Diploma in Logistics Management at Saito University College
- Inventory Management & procurement
- Container Trade & Supply Chain
- Customs and Freight Forwarding
- Supply Chain Management in Aviation
- Khidmat Masyarakat
- Security and Risk Management
- Freight Intermediaries and Operations
- Warehousing and Distribution Network
- Supervisory skills and Management
YEAR 3 Subjects for the Diploma in Logistics Management at Saito University College
- Business Law
- Ports & Shipping Operations
- Customer Relationship Management
- Marketing in Supply Chain Management
- E-Commerce Logistics