Affordable Top Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Course in Malaysia at MAHSA University New Campus
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
Students after SPM or O-Levels who want to enter the 2.5-year low cost Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at MAHSA University, will need at least 3 credits in the relevant subjects. The cheaply available Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at MAHSA University is a 2 ½ year programme, in line with the requirements of the Engineering Accreditation Council Malaysia (EAC) and Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA). Therefore students may apply for the PTPN Loan.
Students after SPM or O-Levels who desire a first rate Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in Malaysia with affordable tuition fees can choose to study at MAHSA University at its new campus. In addition, the cost of on-campus hostel accommodation at MAHSA University is very affordable compared to other top private universities in Malaysia. Students will learn in an ultra modern, new purpose-built campus at Bandar Saujana Putra.
Founded in 2005, MAHSA University offers top programmes in various levels, from foundation and diploma to degree and postgraduate programmes in fields such as Business & Accounting, Engineering, as well as Healthcare programmes such as Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Biomedical Sciences, Radiography as well as Environmental Health.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Find Out More about the Course Information, Fees, Entry Requirements & Intake Dates for the Low Cost Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Malaysia after SPM or O-Levels at Top Rated MAHSA University
The Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at MAHSA University is a 2 ½ year diploma and provides an opportunity for students to learn theoretical and practical skills to work in the mechanical and manufacturing industries. Mechanical engineering skills are highly needed as there is a shortage of technicians everywhere.
Mechanical engineering is a diverse and challenging field where students will use practical skills combined with innovative thinking to design and build mechanical devices, systems and machines.
Entry Requirements for MAHSA University’s Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Pass SPM or its equivalent with at least credits in 3 subjects, including Mathematics and 1 relevant science/technical/vocational subject AND a pass in English
- Pass STPM or its equivalent with a pass in Mathematics, English and 1 relevant science/technical/vocational subject at the SPM level
- Recognised Certificate in Engineering/ Engineering Technology or its equivalent
- Recognised related Vocational and Technical/ Skills Certificate or its equivalent with 1 year of relevant work experience or a minimum 1 semester of a bridging programme
Advantages of Studying MAHSA University’s Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- The Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is awarded by MAHSA University, a recognized university in the region.
- The Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is benchmarked to the quality standards and approved by the Engineering Accreditation Council Malaysia (EAC) and Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA). The teaching staff in the faculty comprises of professors and lecturers with vast experience from the different fields of specializations. The faculty also employs Professional Engineers who have wide industry experience to be part of the academic team.
- The Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is very affordable and there are education loans available for students who wish to further seek out additional financial assistance.
- The Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at MAHSA University is a 2 ½ year programme, in line with the requirements of the Engineering Accreditation Council Malaysia (EAC) and Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA).
Programme Structure for MAHSA University’s Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
|1||Mathematics 1||DSM 1013|
|Communicative English||DEL 1033|
|Engineering Drawing||DME 1012|
|Science Laboratory||DSM 1052|
|2||Mathematics 2||DSM 1043|
|Computer Programming||DME 1033|
|Material Science||DME 1043|
|Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi 1||MPU 2133|
|Pengajian Malaysia 2||MPU 2163|
|3||Mechanical Technology Laboratory 2||DME 1062|
|Introduction to Information Technology||MPU 2223|
|Family Structure||DCE 1072|
|Family Structure||MPU 2332|
|4||Mathematics 3||DSM 2013|
|Solid Mechanics||DME 2013|
|Thermodynamics 1||DME 2023|
|Computer Aided Design||DME 2042|
|Mechanical Technology Laboratory 2||DME 2052|
|Community Work||MPU 2412|
|5||Fluids Mechanics||DME 2063|
|Thermodynamics 2||DME 2073|
|Mechanical Design 1||DME 2083|
|Manufacturing Technology||DME 2093|
|Mechanical Technology Laboratory 3||DME 2102|
|6||Industrial Training||DCE 2114|
|7||Mechanical Design 2||DME 3013|
|Mechanics of Machines||DME 3023|
|Final Project||DME 3043|
|Mechanical Technology Laboratory 4||DME 3032|
|Elective 1||DME 3XX3|
|Elective 2||DME 3XX3|
|ELECTIVE||Electrical & Electronics Technology||DME 3053|
|Management for Engineers||DME 3063|
|Engineering Health & Safety||DME 3073|