Affordable High Quality Diploma in Mechatronic Engineerng Programme in Malaysia at First City University College
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services For more information contact 01111408838
First City University College offers an affordable practical-oriented Diploma in Mechatronic Engineering program. This top rated mechatronic engineering diploma is designed to train students in the principles and practices of mechatronic engineering. The duration for the diploma is 2 1/3 years (7 semesters) with internship. Intakes are in January, June and October of each year for the Diploma in Mechatronic Engineering at First City University College.
Students who have at least 3 credits in SPM or O-Levels including the relevant subjects, may enter the Diploma in Mechatronic Engineering at First City University College. After the 2.5-year diploma, you can continue on to Year 2 of the Electronic Engineering Degree or Mechanical Engineering Degree at First City University College.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced coursellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Outstanding Private University in Malaysia for Mechatronic Engineering Diploma at First City University College
The Faculty of Engineering and Computing at First City University College provides students with the latest in learning experience through the use of state-of-the-art facilities. Students are inspired and motivated through a hands-on approach in the teaching of engineering and computing.
The Diploma in Mechatronic Engineering programme at First City UC focuses mainly on the principles and practices that integrate disciplines in mechanical and electronic engineering as well as computing.
Intakes for the Diploma in Mechatronic Engineering at First City UC are in January, June and October of each year. The duration of the course is 2 1/3 years.
Why Study Engineering at First City UC?
- Students are taught problem-solving skills
- Attend talks by industry experts
- Use of advanced software tools such as Mainframe Computing Technology and Mentor Graphics of Electronic Design Automation (EDA)
- 19 State-of-the-art engineering and computing laboratories
Graduates of this programme should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Ability to apply basic principles of mathematics and engineering sciences
- Ability to communicate accurately and reliably by written and oral means
- Ability to use techniques, skills and appropriate tools for engineering practices
- Knowledge and ability to execute effectively a series of experiments, projects and other coursework with the safe use of laboratory, workshop and other equipment
- Show good reasoning and creativity in the solutions of theoretical and practical problems
- Able to practice good teamwork skills and to be a multi-skilled technician
Entry Requirements for the Diploma in Mechatronic Engineering at First City University College
- SPM: Minimum 3 Cs (inclusive of Mathematics & 1 Science subject) and at least a pass in Malay Language, History & English.
- UEC: Minimum 3 Bs (inclusive of Mathematics & 1 Science subject) and at least a pass in English
- GCE O Level: Minimum 3 Cs (inclusive of Mathematics & 1 Science subject) and at least a pass in English
Top Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering in Malaysia at First City University College
The Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering programme at First City University College focuses mainly on the principles and practice.
Course Structure for the Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering programme at First City University College
- Materials Science
- Basic Circuit Theory
- Communication Skills
- Programming Language
- Digital Electronics 1
- Basic Electronics
- Microcontroller Principles
- Analogue Electronics 1
- Applied Mechanics 1
- Engineering Mathematics
- Computer Interfacing Techniques
- Manufacturing Process
- Project Management
- Thermofluid Dynamics
- Applied Mechanics 2
- Engineering Design
- Industrial Training
- Programmable Logic Controller
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Computer-Aided Design / CA Engineering
- Measurement and Industrial Control
- *Choose only TWO modules from 4 elective modules
- Junior Engineer
- Research and Development Assistant
- Engineering Site Technician
- Design Technician
- Technical Representative
- Production Technician
- Test Technician