Apply for 2019 Scholarships from HELP University & HELP Academy in Malaysia
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information contact 01111408838
SPM 2018 students may apply for the 2019 Scholarship Awards for the March 2017 and subsequent intakes at HELP University Subang 2 Campus, HELP University Damansara Heights Campus & HELP Academy. Please contact EduSpiral Consultant Services or WhatsApp us at 01111408838 for the Scholarship Application Forms, Brochures, Fees, and more details. Students interested to register at HELP University may go to this link to apply.
In recognising academic achievements and individual talents, a wide range of scholarships are offered to commencing and continuing students across all fields of study from premier private universities and colleges in Malaysia. The eligibility criteria varies from university to university, as do the closing dates.
Top students may apply for scholarship for the Pre-University, Diploma and Degree programmes at HELP University and HELP Academy. Students may register online for HELP University and HELP Academy
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
HELP University and HELP Academy Scholarship Awards 2019 for Top Performing Malaysian Students
Since its establishment in 1986, HELP has awarded many scholarships to encourage academically inclined Malaysians and international students who display leadership qualities to pursue their tertiary education at the university. Many of these recipients have completed their courses and have embarked on successful careers. HELP welcomes both new and continuing students who are high achievers to apply for scholarships and Study Awards.
In addition, HELP also provides Financial Assistance to students (registered HELP University and HELP Academy students only) who are facing financial difficulties, but who are not eligible for scholarship awards based on their academic achievements. The financial assistance is an interest-free study loan, which is granted at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee and is intended to finance your studies at HELP.
HELP is pleased to announce the following Awards for the year 2019.
Full Scholarship, Partial Scholarship and Study Awards
If you meet the minimum criteria stated, you are required to do the following:
- Complete a HELP Scholarship Application Form and attach certified copies of your academic results.
- New students are required to submit a HELP Application Form to apply for the chosen programme and pay the RM300 Student Application Fee before submitting the scholarship application form.
- New students will submit the respective forms and attachments to the Scholarship Officer in the Registry before the specified deadline. Late applications will not be considered for selection.
- For consideration by the Scholarship Committee in May and October of each year, scholarship applicants must be registered students of HELP University or HELP Academy. Your form will be forwarded to the Scholarship Committee for consideration when the Committee meets, which is in May and October.
- The decisions of the Scholarship Committee will be announced by the third week of May and October and the decisions are not subject to appeals.
- As scholarship awards are limited and competitive, only candidates who meet the minimum criteria specified in this brochure are eligible to apply for the Scholarship Committee’s due consideration.
- Meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically guarantee the applicant a scholarship.
- All scholarship applicants will be evaluated and short-listed by the Scholarship Committee of HELP University/HELP Academy. HELP’s Scholarship Committee reserves the right to revise the criteria from time to time without prior notice. The decision of the Scholarship Committee is final.
- Students are only entitled to one scholarship at any one time. (*Scholarships includes scholars, prize winners, awards, bursaries and discounts)
- Applicants may be awarded a sum that may be less than what is stipulated in the Brochure, depending on the availability of the Scholarship fund.
- All scholarships are on a First Come, First Served Basis.
- Scholarships may differ from intake to intake. Students are advised to submit their application before the stipulated deadline.
- Deadline for submission: January – April intakes: 30 April 2017. May – October intakes: 10 October 2017.
The information contained in this blog is correct at the time of printing. Please refer to the respective Academic Departments at HELP University and HELP Academy to check for the latest updates and amendments.
Financial Assistance – Study Loan at HELP University and HELP Academy
(Available for registered HELP University/HELP Academy students only)
- You are encouraged to obtain a copy of the study loan agreement from the Registry prior to submitting the application. You should read this document thoroughly to ensure that you understand the implications of HELP University’s Financial Assistance Scheme.
- Complete a HELP Scholarship Application Form indicating clearly on the form that you are applying for financial assistance.
- Attach a cover letter from your financial sponsor outlining all the relevant circumstances together with a certified copy of his/her latest Income Tax EA Form/salary slip.
- Submit the application form to the Scholarship Officer in the Registry before the specified deadline.
- Your form will be forwarded to the Scholarship Committee for consideration. Factors taken into account will include your financial sponsor’s total household income and the number of dependents in the household.
- Upon approval of your application, you and your legal guardian will be required to sign the study loan agreement.
- The Financial Assistance Loan is not applicable for the UK Degree Transfer Programme (Law), American Degree Program and A-Level programme.
EduSpiral Consultant Services- Your Personal Online Education Advisor
Established since 2009, EduSpiral Consultant Services helps provide information and counselling on courses and universities in Malaysia.
EduSpiral Consultant Services represents the best colleges and universities in Malaysia offering a wide range of choices for students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
These universities and colleges are chosen by EduSpiral because they represent the best in their fields in Malaysia and affordable. EduSpiral provides in-depth information and counseling on their courses so that students are able to make the right choice.
If you are still not sure what to study, please contact us and we will send you a free EduSpiral Career Assessment Form.
2 thoughts on “Scholarships from HELP University & HELP Academy, Malaysia”
hi, i want to know if i can make the application forms for chosen programme and scholarship online?thankyou.
Not online. If you want I can email the forms to you and help you to apply. Please email me at email@example.com with your full name and mobile number.