Fastest Path to Become a Chartered Accountant in Malaysia with ACCA Accelerate Programme at Top Universities
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services For Best Advise on Choosing Course & University WhatsApp 01111408838
Under the ACCA Accelerate Programme, accounting degree students at top private universities in Malaysia would be able to start their ACCA studies at the Professional level (i.e. begin THE FINAL 5 PAPERS of ACCA) during their studies in beginning at Year 3 of their degree programme. After completing Year 2 of the Degree course, students have a maximum exemption of nine papers in the Fundamental Level. Therefore, students need not wait till after their graduation to start on the Final 5 ACCA papers. Hence, this is a significant time and cost savings for students.
In the Accelerate programme at top universities in Malaysia with this arrangement, eligible students will enjoy benefits such as reduced initial registration fee, free annual subscription fee for 2 years upon graduation, deferment of exemption fees up to 2 years upon graduation and many more. They will also have access to the global ACCA community to provide practical assistance with their studies and future career.
You might also be interested in:
- Finance Vs Accounting: Which is Best to Study in Malaysia?
- Best Universities in Malaysia for Top Accounting & Finance Courses
- Best Accounting Degree Courses with ACCA Accelerated Programme at Top Universities in Malaysia
- Best Accounting Degree Courses with Exemptions from Top Professional Bodies in Malaysia
- Best Accounting Degree Courses Offered by Top Ranked Private Universities & Colleges in Malaysia
- Top Accountancy Universities in Malaysia
- Best Recommended Education Pathway to Become a Chartered Accountant in Malaysia
- Studying ACCA Professional Papers vs Accounting Degree in Malaysia
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Study at Top Accounting Degree Course at Universities in Malaysia with the ACCA Accelerate Programme
To become a Chartered Accountant in Malaysia students need to be certified by a professional accounting body such as the ACCA. There are currently about 33,000 accountancy professionals in Malaysia, of which 28 per cent are registered chartered accountants. Malaysia needs 60,000 accountants by 2020.
Students can now become chartered certified accountants in a shorter timeframe at top universities in Malaysia with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Accelerate Programme. Students who are pursuing accredited accounting degree programmes to start taking ACCA Accelerate scheme exams in the third year of their degree programme and graduate with both the degree and ACCA professional qualification at the same time.
The ACCA Qualification and membership are well-recognised by employers not just in Malaysia but also 181 countries worldwide. Undergraduates registered in this scheme can be assured of a competitive edge with both their degree and ACCA certificates in hand.
What is the ACCA Accelerate Programme?
The programme allows undergraduate students the option to take Professional ACCA papers (maximum 5
ACCA papers) before or after graduating from their degree course.
Students who sign up for the ACCA’s ACCELERATE PROGRAMME would enjoy many benefits, amongst them being:
- Expedited pathway to becoming an ACCA member. Complete some or all of the ACCA papers before
- FREE initial registration fees. Your initial ACCA registration fee of GBP79 will be waived
- FREE annual subscription fees – two years including graduating year subscription fee of GBP170 will be waived
- DEFERRED exemption fees – You need to only pay the exemption fee two years after graduation.
- Membership in the exclusive Accelerate club that will provide access to events and promotion by ACCA.
- Access to employers in the form of: Employer Fair at ACCA events, Trips to employers, Talks and
Activities organised by employers.
- Self-improvement opportunities from workshops conducted by ACCA.
- Networking opportunities with students from various universities, employers and prominent
- Receive Student Accountant Direct alerts — you will receive e-alerts such as career advice, study tips and ACCA news straight into your inbox.
ACCA will support students of ACCELERATE accredited programmes with the following:
- Free initial registration fee
- Free annual subscription fee of up to two years after graduation (inclusive of graduation year)
- Deferred exemption fee payment (up to 24 months after graduation)
Malaysia’s Top Private Universities with ACCA Accelerated Accounting Degree Courses
The ACCA Accelerate Programme is only offered at selected top universities in Malaysia. Below is a list of the top private universities in Malaysia with accounting degree courses that has the ACCA Accelerate Programme.
- University of Nottingham Malaysia
- Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- Taylor’s University
- Asia Pacific University (APU)
- University of Wollongong (UOW) Malaysia KDU, Utropolis Glenmarie
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- HELP University
- UOWM KDU Penang
INTRODUCING THE ACCA ACCELERATE PROGRAMME
All over the world, employers are seeking out ACCA members to take their organisations into the future. That’s because the ACCA Qualification creates strategic thinkers who understand business needs.
The good news is that when you join the Accelerate programme, you get to leap ahead on your journey to becoming an ACCA member – a chartered certified finance professional.
That’s because what you learn on your degree will count towards your ACCA Qualification. So by the time you graduate, you could have completed all the ACCA exams.
And the really great news is you can save considerable money by paying a reduced registration fee, discounted exemptions and special subscription fees. Please note that exemptions must be claimed before the waiver expiry date and at least one exam must be taken before the waiver expiry date.
WHAT’S IT LIKE STUDYING ON THE ACCA ACCELERATE PROGRAMME?
Your university course is ACCA accredited, so it’s already aligned with our approach. In addition, you’ll get to study towards your final ACCA Professional-level exams, if you have the correct exemptions. You should check with your course leader to see if your course has conditional or non-conditional exemptions.
This means you’ll enter the workplace as an ACCA affiliate. You could become a qualified ACCA member in as little as 36 months after you graduate.
And all the while you’re studying with us, you’ll have access to free study resources and the ACCA Careers Job Board. You’ll be part of a worldwide community of ACCA students.
EduSpiral Consultant Services- Your Personal Online Education Advisor
EduSpiral Consultant Services represents the best colleges and universities in Malaysia offering a wide range of choices for students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
These universities and colleges are chosen by EduSpiral because they represent the best in their fields in Malaysia and affordable. EduSpiral provides in-depth information and counseling on their courses so that students are able to make the right choice.
If you are still not sure what to study, please contact us and we will send you a free EduSpiral Career Assessment Form.