List of the Top 20 Courses in Malaysia with High Job Demand in the Future
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. WhatsApp 01111408838 for the Best Advise
Students after high school are in search of the best courses to study in Malaysia that has a high job demand with high salary and stable career. This makes it one of the most important decisions in your life as it can change it forever. Without a proper plan after high school or proper guidance, you may end up studying a course that has no job demand after you graduate. This would be an incredible waste of your time and money.
At EduSpiral Consultant Services, we do our research on the job demand for the careers in Malaysia and Salary Reports in order to best advise our students on what to study based on facts and evidence. Students need to talk to the right education counsellors so that you get the right information to help you in making this life-changing decision. We have prepare a list of the best courses to study in Malaysia that has high job demand to help students choose the right career for a successful future.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counselor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Top 20 Courses to Study in Malaysia that has High Job Demand & Good Career Prospects
EduSpiral Consultant Services provides free advise to students after SPM, O-Levels, STPM, A-Levels, UEC, and Pre-University to guide them in choosing the right course and university to study so that they can have a successful career. The aim for EduSpiral Consultant Services in sharing this article is to help students in selecting their course of study and career paths based on areas in demand. You need to talk to the right counselors who are knowledgeable and experienced to help you to choose the best course to study in Malaysia.
- Computing, Information Technology (IT), Cyber Security, Data Science, Cloud Computing, Network Computing, Computer Security, Cyber Security, Computer Science, Bioinformatics, Business Information Systems (BIS), Business with IT (BIT), Internet of Things (IoT), Computer Engineering & Software Engineering
- Finance, Banking & Investment, Banking & Finance, Financial Engineering, Islamic Banking & Finance and Economics
- Engineering – Electrical & Electronic, Electrical, Electronic, Telecommunications, Mechanical, Civil, Petroleum, Chemical, Mechatronic, Nanotechnology, Optical and Robotics & Automation
- Accounting & Risk Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Mass Communication, Social Media Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising & Marketing Communications
- Actuarial Science
- Business Management, Business Administration, International Business, Human Resource Management , eBusiness, Marketing, Logistics Management, & Supply Chain Management,
- Culinary Arts and Baking
- Hotel Management, Events Management & Tourism Management
- Game Design or Computer Games Development
- Medicine & Dentistry
- Graphic Design, Animation, Virtual Reality & Multimedia Design
- Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Film, TV, Video or Broadcasting
- Food Science with Nutrition & Culinology
- Education – Lecturer & Teaching English as A Second Language (TESL)
- Biomedical Science & Medical Lab Technology
- Medical Imaging
How to Choose the Best Course to Study in Malaysia
It is important to choose the right course to study – you don’t want to waste your time and money on a course you don’t want to do (or end up dropping out of). To help you decide which course is right for you, make a list of courses that are of interest to you.
Looking at your results in SPM or O-Levels could help you to decide which course you would be good at. It is an objective guide that shows what you are actually good at. If you are good in Maths & Physics then you can consider Engineering courses. Having good results in Chemistry, Biology & Maths, you can think of a career in Food Science, Pharmacy or Medicine. In addition, talking to an experienced education advisor would help you to navigate through this confusing time of choosing the best course that fits you.
Furthermore, the course that you choose should also have a job demand for you after you graduate. Choosing a course that you are passionate about without job demand and you may end up being jobless. Look for statistics and research to support whether there is a job demand for your future career in Malaysia or Singapore. Here at EduSpiral Consultant Services, we do our research on the job demand for the careers in Malaysia, Salary Reports, and universities so that we can advise our students based on facts and evidence.
In addition, many students after SPM or O-Levels make the mistake of just listening to advise without verifying whether the information given is true or not. In addition, just because you have heard or seen a lot of advertisements by a particular university, doesn’t mean that it is the best in that course.
Many of the course counselors at the universities are paid by the universities to get you to register there, so their main motivation is to get you to register, not to help you make the right choice.
You should also ask yourself if you would still be interested in that subject for a further three or four years – enough to motivate yourself to work and research independently? Remember, you are going to work in this career for the next 50 years after graduation, therefore, you should have a high interest in the course.
It can be confusing to choose the right course after SPM or O-Levels. You should carefully think about what are the options available to you. To choose the best course that fits you, you need to consider the following:
- Look at your results – what are your best & worst subjects, and which subjects are your favourite?
- What are your interests & hobbies?
- What is your passion?
- Job demand for the career of choice. There is no point in choosing a course out of passion and then graduate to find out that you cannot get a job in that field.
- Salary of the career of choice
- Discuss the budget for your studies with your parents. There is no point in choosing a course like Pharmacy or Medicine, if you cannot afford it.
Ask a Knowledgeable & Experienced Education Consultant in Malaysia to Help you Choose a Top Course to Study
Choosing a course to study after SPM or O-Levels is a process in finding out who you are and what you are good at. An experienced Education Advisor would be able to gudie you to choose the right course that fits you. Students need to talk to the right education counselors so that you get the right information to help you in making this life-changing decision.
Ask the right Education Counselors. Would you ask a Doctor on how to repair your car? Or would you ask a mechanic for medical advise? Although this sounds ridiculous, but many students do listen to advise from young and inexperienced counselors from universities, colleges or agents’ offices. Talking to an experienced education advisor would help you to navigate through this confusing time of choosing the best course that fits you.
Experienced education counselors are able to analyse your interests, personality and exam results to help you make a list of possible courses for consideration. EduSpiral Consultant Services staff have more than 15 years experience in counseling students. Having worked in the private education industry, we have in-depth knowledge of each private university and college in what they are good at.
Now why would you want to talk to EduSpiral Consultant Services when you can contact the private universities directly? Well, EduSpiral Consultant Services staff have more than 15 years experience in counseling students. Having worked in the private education industry, we have in-depth knowledge of each private university and college in what they are good at. We have worked with our partner universities and colleges for many years while the counselors at the private universities or agents’ offices change every few years therefore they would not have the in-depth knowledge of the courses and the university that they are working at.