Which Jobs Earn The Highest Salaries In Malaysia? – iMoney.com
Find Out the Highest Paid Jobs in Malaysia According to iMoney
For more information contact 01111408838
The article on the “Which Jobs Earn The Highest Salaries In Malaysia? – iMoney.com” is to serve as a guide to students in wanting to choose a course that has high job demand and salary. The articles have been carefully collated by EduSpiral Consultant Services are to show facts and evidences for students to make an objective decision in choosing the right course and career that would change your future.
Here at EduSpiral Consultant Services, we do our research on the job demand for the careers in Malaysia, Salary Reports, and universities so that we can advise our students based on facts and evidence. Students need to talk to the right education counsellors so that you get the right information to help you in making this life-changing decision and choose to study a course that has high job demand & salary.
You may also be interested in:
- 13 Top Technology Courses Malaysians Must Study to Land Jobs of the Future
- Top 10 Business Courses with Future High Job Demand & Salary in Malaysia
- Top 50 Jobs with High Future Demand in Malaysia
- Malaysia’s 28 Top Jobs in Demand in Future with High Salaries
- Study Courses that has High Job Demand in Malaysia
- Top 10 Degree Courses in Malaysia with Highest Starting Salaries
- Top 10 Jobs in Malaysia
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
iMoney Report on Jobs that Earn the Highest Salaries In Malaysia
Despite the best money-saving practices, sometimes the most practical way to keep up with the costs of living is to increase your income. For some Malaysians, that could mean creating a side income stream. For those of us who can’t expend that sort of time or energy, it could mean having to rely on a high-paying job.
If you’re looking for your first job, thinking of making a career switch or negotiating a salary raise, you’ll want to know what the most lucrative roles in Malaysia are. To help you with your search, we’ve pulled out some of the top-earning roles in Malaysia this year according to the Robert Walters’ Salary Survey 2020.
We also looked at workforce trends you can expect in 2020. Recruitment agency Hays expects “significant positive changes” for the Malaysian job market this year. Digitisation will drive many of the roles and skills in demand, as companies seek to accelerate their digital transformation efforts in order to grow. There will be demand for digitally-savvy candidates even in industries beyond the tech sector, such as HR, law and marketing.
Hays expects data scientists, machine learning experts and IT lawyers to be some of the top roles in demand this year.
What are the Highest Paying Jobs in Malaysia?
- HR Director, Human Resources – RM330k-750k
- Chief Financial Officer, Accounting & Finance – RM420-720k+
- Chief Digital Officer, Tech &Transformation – RM360k-720k
- Head of Shared Services, Accounting & Finance – RM420k-660k+
- Chief Technology Officer, Tech &Transformation – RM390k-660k
What the Highest Paying Jobs for Non-Managerial Positions in Malaysia?
- Data Scientist, Tech & Transformation – RM174k-276k
- Scrum Master, Tech & Transformation – RM156k-024k+
- Private Equity, Banking & Financial Services (4-7 years experience) – RM108k-240k
- Cost Controller, Accounting & Finance – RM156k-216k+
- Fund Manager, Banking & Financial Services – RM84k-216k+
- Treasury Trader, Banking & Financial Services (4-7 years experience) – RM78k-192k
- Data Engineer, Tech & Transformation – RM108k-180k
- Talent Acquisition, Human Resources (5-10 years experience) – RM96k-180k
- Business Intelligence Consultant, Tech & Transformation – RM96k-180k
- Research Analyst, Banking & Financial Services – RM60k-180k
Based on the following industries: Accounting & Finance, Banking & Financial Services, Engineering, Human Resources, Legal & Corporate Secretarial, Sales & Marketing, Supply Chain, Procurement & Logistics, and Tech & Transformation.
iMoney.my Learning Centre
iMoney.my is a leading financial comparison website and a trusted personal finance authority to help you make the most out of your money.