Top Rate Business Administration or Business Management Courses to Study in Malaysia
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services For more information contact 01111408838
Graduates of business administration programs typically come away with a strong grasp of business management principles, technical know-how and interpersonal skills.
With a bachelor’s degree in business administration, you will qualify for vital roles in private, government and nonprofit organizations. You will be ready to work in a wide range of industries as a business analyst, human resources generalist, operations manager or marketing specialist. Some business administration graduates may venture into entrepreneurship, creating their own successful enterprises from the ground up. In addition, studying the Business Administration degree is ideal for students whose parents have their own businesses where it would eventually be passed on to them. A top business degree will help graduates to excel and put them on a fast track to reach higher level of management in any company.
Students can also expect the degree to cover core business subjects such as accounting, finance, information technology and marketing. The many different areas learnt in a business administration course gives the student enough knowledge to handle the variety of tasks in running a business in Malaysia. There are many universities offering the business administration course in Malaysia and it can be quite a confusing task to choose the best one.
Furthermore, a high quality business administration degree can lead to many attractive career opportunities in today’s competitive business world, and hundreds of companies are looking for highly-skilled professionals who can bring their companies to higher level of success.
You may also be interested in:
- Best Commerce Courses Offered by Top Private Universities/Colleges in Malaysia
- Top 10 Business Courses with Future High Job Demand & Salary in Malaysia
- Top Business Schools at Private Universities in Malaysia
- Top 20 Courses to Study in Malaysia that has High Job Demand & Stable Salary
- 13 Top Technology Courses Malaysians Must Study to Land Jobs of the Future
- Top 50 Jobs with High Future Demand in Malaysia
- Malaysia’s 28 Top Jobs in Demand in Future with High Salaries
- Study Courses that has High Job Demand in Malaysia
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Malaysia’s Best Business Administration and Management Courses at Top Private Universities & Colleges
Business administration is a wide field that includes many types of management courses. From major corporations to independent businesses, every operation needs skilled administrators in order to succeed. In a rapidly changing economy, new opportunities arise every day for those individuals with specific business administration knowledge and skills.
A Business Administration Degree prepares students to plan, organize, direct, and control the functions and processes of a company or organisation.
Having gone through a Business Administration or Business Management degree course at a good private university in Malaysia you would have understood how businesses operates, how to develop a business, and to how to deal with the challenges from the various aspects of managing a business.
A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Business Management can help you obtain those particular abilities and master the latest methods. Students should choose the Business Administration degree program where the university will equip them with the competencies employers seek.
You’ll not only be prepared to meet the challenges of a global marketplace in a wide variety of industries, you’ll hold a Business Administration degree valued by companies nationwide.
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) Management at Taylor’s University
- BA (Hons) in Business Management at Asia Pacific University (APU)
- BA (Hons) in Business Management with Specialism in Digital Leadership at Asia Pacific University (APU)
- BA (Hons) in Business Management with specialism in E-Business at Asia Pacific University (APU)
- Bachelor of Business Administration BBA (Hons) at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- International Business Management with Enterprise MA (Hons) at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- International Business Management with Human Resource Management MA (Hons) at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- International Business Management with Marketing MA (Hons) at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- International Business Management MA (Hons) at Heriot-Watt University Malaysia
- Bachelor of Business Management (Hons.) at Multimedia University (MMU) Cyberjaya
- Bachelor of Business and Knowledge Management (Hons) at Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons.) (Banking and Finance) at Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons.) (Human Resource Management) at Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons.) (International Business) at Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons.) (Marketing Management) at Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) at University of Wollongong Malaysia (UOWM) KDU, Utropolis Glenmarie
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Business Management at UOW Malaysia KDU Penang University College, Batu Kawan
- Bachelor of Business (Hons) at HELP University
- Bachelor of Business (Management) (Honours) at Saito University College
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Business Management at First City University College
- BA (Hons) Business Administration at HELP Academy
Advantages of Studying a Top Business Administration or Business Management Course
Having a fundamental understanding of business management will provide you with the necessary skills needed to succeed in life and is a great investment to your future career.
In today’s competitive workforce, most jobs require a minimum of a bachelor’s degree. A business degree from a top private university in Malaysia will provide you with a specific skill sets array needed to ensure you get the career of your dreams. A business degree will help improve and perfect your communication, presentation, and written skills, as well as your critical and creative thinking skills.
Plus, the 3-year business degree will help your personal development – you will learn how to deal with ethical issues, how to interact with others and communicate effectively, how to exercise leadership and work as a team, but also how to adapt to uncertainty. Essentially, a business administration degree is a perfect resume-building degree!
Have you ever wanted to start your own business? Many young entrepreneurs take advantage of a business administration degree in university to get knowledge on how to start their own business. A business degree provides you with basic knowledge in marketing, accounting, finance and investment, and human resources – the cornerstones to any business. Therefore, with a business administration degree, you will have acquired the knowledge and skills to ensure a successful business venture.
Business is at the forefront of everything. Whether you like it or not, money and commerce controls many, if not all, aspects of life. Having a degree in business administration provides you with an understanding of the inner workings of the global world and market. Furthermore, an education in business gives you the skills and knowledge necessary to make informed decisions about your own life and how you should control your own financial earnings.
Education Pathway to a Top Business Degree after SPM or O-Levels in Malaysia
Students after SPM or O-Levels wanting to pursue a top business administration degree programme at the university in Malaysia can go for the Foundation in Business programme or Diploma in Business Administration.
Students after SPM or O-Levels can go for the 1-year Foundation in Business course with 5 relevant credits and then enter into the Business Administration Degree programme at the private college or university in Malaysia for 3 years.
Students with a minimum of 3 credits can go for the Diploma in Business Administration for 2 years before entering into Year 2 of the Degree programme for another 2 years. If you are sure that you want to study business administration, then you can go for the Diploma, if not, go for the Foundation course.
Those who have completed UEC, STPM, A-Levels, SAM, AUSMAT, CPU or other Pre-University programmes may enter directly into the degree course with the relevant results.
Sample of Subjects in a Business Administration or Business Management Degree
A top business school in Malaysia teaches its students on every aspect of running and managing a business. Business students today can expect a balanced and broad-based education that focuses on a lot more than business-related courses. Every university in Malaysia will differ slightly in the subjects so you will need to look at the subjects to see which one fits your needs and career goals.
Not only do you learn the fundamentals of business including finance, operations, human resources, marketing, and management, but you learn how to lead and motivate people, communicate effectively, and think critically. You’ll study how to make sound business decisions, troubleshoot and solve problems, and be resourceful, all of which are vital in today’s business world.
Subjects taught in a Business Administration or Business Management degree in Malaysia may include:
- business accounting
- information systems
- organisational behaviour
- public relations
- strategic management
- human resource management
- quantitative methods
- business law
- managing people
- managing change
- project management
- business communication
- business ethics
- research methods
- services marketing
- retail management
- sales management
What are the Career Prospects for Business Administration Graduates in Malaysia?
Potential career outcomes for those who hold a bachelor’s in business administration include:
- General and operations managers
- Sales managers
- Marketing Managers
- Administrative services managers
- Human Resource Managers
- Industrial production managers
- Logistics Managers
- Transportation, storage, and distribution managers
- Social and community service managers
- Cost estimators
- Management analysts