Study Artificial Intelligence (Ai) or Intelligent Systems at a Top Private University in Malaysia to Increase your Chances of a Successful Career
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services. For more information WhatsApp 01111408838
Leading technology giants Facebook, Google, Amazon are all excited about Artificial Intelligence. Google CEO Sundar Pichai emphasized in 2017 just how important AI is to the future of the company, stating, “I’m really happy with how we are transitioning to an AI-first company. The Google Assistant is one of our first steps towards that future…Advances in machine learning are helping us make many Google products better… Beyond that, we continue to set the pace in machine learning and AI research.” — Alphabet 1Q17 Earnings Call
In addition, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos shared at the Code Conference in California “It’s hard to overstate how big of an impact AI is going to have on society over the next 20 years.”
Artificial Intelligence (AI) or Intelligent Systems is an area of study in Computer Science that focuses on creating computer systems that perform tasks that require human intelligence. This can include visual perception, decision-making, translation, and even speech recognition. Advances in Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology is changing the way we live our lives drastically. Choosing to study at the best private university in Malaysia for artificial intelligence makes you one step closer to an exciting career that will bring you a rewarding salary.
For more information WhatsApp 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Study at the Best Private University in Malaysia for Artificial Intelligence (Ai) so that you Gain the Necessary Knowledge & Skills for a Successful Career
Why Study Artificial Intelligence (Ai) in Malaysia?
Studying AI gives you an insight into how these changes are happening and what to expect next, placing you in a perfect position to become involved in these changes yourself. Getting a degree in Artificial Intelligence (AI) from a top private university in Malaysia is one of the best qualifications you can have for a technical career where you will learn valuable programming skills.
In addition, the AI degree is a good general degree as it demonstrates a broad education, analytical skills and an enquiring mind. It opens a wide range of career options for you allowing you to venture into other fields.
What is Artificial Intelligence (Ai)?
Artificial intelligence (AI) makes it possible for machines to learn from experience, adjust to new inputs and perform human-like tasks. Most AI examples that you hear about today – from chess-playing computers to self-driving cars – rely heavily on deep learning and natural language processing. Using these technologies, computers can be trained to accomplish specific tasks by processing large amounts of data and recognizing patterns in the data.
The modern definition of artificial intelligence (or AI) is “the study and design of intelligent agents” where an intelligent agent is a system that perceives its environment and takes actions which maximizes its chances of success. The term artificial intelligence is also used to describe a property of machines or programs: the intelligence that the system demonstrates.
AI research uses tools and insights from many fields, including computer science, psychology, philosophy, neuroscience, cognitive science, linguistics, operations research, economics, control theory, probability, optimization and logic. AI research also overlaps with tasks such as robotics, control systems, scheduling, data mining, logistics, speech recognition, facial recognition and many others.
AI is the theory and development of computer systems able to perform tasks normally requiring human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and translation between languages.
Basically, to sum it all up:
- Artificial intelligence (AI), sometimes called machine intelligence, is intelligence demonstrated by machines, in contrast to the natural intelligence displayed by humans and other animals.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) makes it possible for machines to learn from experience, adjust to new inputs and perform human-like tasks.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) is an area of computer science that emphasizes the creation of intelligent machines that work and react like humans.
Why is Artificial Intelligence (Ai) Important for you to Consider as a Career Path?
Artificial Intelligence (Ai) as a career is big now and will become extremely high in demand in the future. Students who are interested in Computer Science may consider this as a specialisation. Employers and companies in Malaysia and globally are scrambling to get graduates who are proficient in Artificial Intelligence.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) automates repetitive learning and discovery through data. But AI is different from hardware-driven, robotic automation. Instead of automating manual tasks, AI performs frequent, high-volume, computerized tasks reliably and without any rest or stopping. For this type of automation, human inquiry is still important to set up the system and ask the right questions.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) adapts through progressive learning algorithms to let the data do the programming. AI finds structure and regularities in data so that the algorithm acquires a skill: The algorithm becomes a classifier or a predictor. So, just as the algorithm can teach itself how to play chess, it can teach itself what product to recommend next online. And the models adapt when given new data. Back propagation is an AI technique that allows the model to adjust, through training and added data, when the first answer is not quite right.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) gets the most out of data. When algorithms are self-learning, the data itself can become intellectual property. The answers are in the data; you just have to apply AI to get them out. Since the role of the data is now more important than ever before, it can create a competitive advantage. If you have the best data in a competitive industry, even if everyone is applying similar techniques, the best data will win.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) adds intelligence to existing products. In most cases, AI will not be sold as an individual application. Rather, products you already use will be improved with AI capabilities, much like Siri was added as a feature to a new generation of Apple products or Bixby to Samsung products. Automation, conversational platforms, bots and smart machines can be combined with large amounts of data to improve many technologies at home and in the workplace, from security intelligence to insurance or investment analysis.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) analyzes more and deeper data using neural networks that have many hidden layers. Building a fraud detection system with five hidden layers was almost impossible a few years ago. All that has changed with incredible computer power and big data. You need lots of data to train deep learning models because they learn directly from the data. The more data you can feed them, the more accurate they become.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) achieves incredible accuracy through deep neural networks – which was previously impossible. For example, your interactions with Alexa, Google Search and Google Photos are all based on deep learning – and they keep getting more accurate the more we use them. In the medical field, AI techniques from deep learning, image classification and object recognition can now be used to find cancer on MRIs with the same accuracy as highly trained radiologists.
Top Private Universities in Malaysia for Artificial Intelligence (Ai) or Intelligent Systems
There are many advantages of studying in top private universities in Malaysia for the artificial intelligence course, starting from getting a good and stable life ahead to working in the best of the environments. Students will also get to learn from the best lecturers.Because of the high entry requirements for top universities, your course mates will be just as brilliant as you are having the same like mindedness to achieve success in your academics as well as future career. Group work will be easier as they will all be working hard to achieve the same goals.
The top notch education that you receive will ensure you have the knowledge and skills to obtain a high paying job and achieve financial stability quickly. In addition, your exposure and experience will give you insight to venture into creating new businesses or career pathways. Therefore, don’t make the mistake of choosing the cheapest university for your education, choose the best university.
There are not many private universities in Malaysia offering the degree in Artificial Intelligence. This course is generally parked under the Computer Science Faculty. Malaysia’s Top Private Universities for Artificial Intelligence (Ai) or Intelligent Systems are
- University of Nottingham Malaysia
- Multimedia University (MMU) Melaka
- Asia Pacific University (APU)
- First City University College
Who Should Study Artificial Intelligence (Ai)?
Are you an analytical thinker who enjoys working on intelligent computer systems? Would you like to know more about topics such as data mining, machine learning and information retrieval?
If this is who you are, then the degree in Artificial Intelligence is the right choice for you. You will learn how to use and develop computer systems that can learn from experience, recognise patterns in large amounts of data and reason strategically in complex decision-making situations.
- Learn about systems that simulate human intelligence
- Diverse applications, from game design to patient diagnosis
- Only a few private universities in Malaysia offer the degree in Artificial Intelligence (Ai)
- Mainly offered in the Computer Science area
- Computer science and artificial intelligence go hand-in-hand towards creating AI development. Students who are interested in machine intelligence require basic knowledge in many aspects of computer science like computational language and algorithms.
- 3-year degree full time
- Accredited by Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)