Top 10 Universities in Malaysia Best Business Administration Diploma Course
Why Choose a Top Private Colleges & University in Malaysia to Study Diploma in Business?
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services For more information contact 01111408838
A university is like a coach. It equips you with knowledge, trains you and provides you with the necessary skills to win. If one chooses a lousy coach, then the knowledge and skills would be lousy as well. If one chooses the cheapest coach, then don’t expect to learn much. Top universities for business in Malaysia would have the years of experience in teaching the Diploma in Business Administration course, qualified & experienced lecturers, top facilities, student support services, English-speaking student environment, multi-cultural student body, excellent internship programme and accreditation from MQA.
Top private universities in Malaysia would ensure a quality in their Diploma in Business Administration programmes so that students would be well prepared for their degree courses or career. Studying in a top private university in Malaysia would help you to gain the necessary skills in communication, leadership, networking and critical thinking that’s important for a successful career.
A Diploma in Business Administration provides a broad-based business education with exposure to global perspective of business. The diploma in business administration at a top private university in Malaysia prepares students for future, building in them lifelong fundamental values and skills.
You may also be interested in:
- Best Diploma in Business Administration Courses in Malaysia
- Top 10 Universities in Malaysia Best Business Administration Diploma Course
- Top 10 Reasons to Study Diploma in Business Administration after SPM or IGCSE O-Levels
- Top 10 Universities in Malaysia Best Business Administration Diploma Course
- Top 10 Business Courses with Future High Job Demand & Salary in Malaysia
- Top Business Schools at Private Universities in Malaysia
- Top 20 Courses to Study in Malaysia that has High Job Demand & Stable Salary
- 13 Top Technology Courses Malaysians Must Study to Land Jobs of the Future
- Top 50 Jobs with High Future Demand in Malaysia
- Malaysia’s 28 Top Jobs in Demand in Future with High Salaries
- Study Courses that has High Job Demand in Malaysia
- Top 10 Degree Courses in Malaysia with Highest Starting Salaries
- Top 10 Jobs in Malaysia
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Studying Business & Management Diploma Programmes
Business administration covers a wide area of different types of management positions. From major companies to small & medium businesses, every operation needs skilled administrators in order to be successful. Business administration graduates can find jobs in almost any company and industry in Malaysia. Companies need these professionals to ensure the smooth running of the daily operations. A high quality business education at a top ranked university in Malaysia would prepare you well to face the challenges of working in the dynamic world of business.
Malaysia’s outstanding private universities & colleges for students after SPM or O-Levels to study the Diploma in Business Administration are:
- Taylor’s University
- Asia Pacific University (APU)
- UOWM KDU University College, Utropolis Glenmarie
- Multimedia University (MMU), Cyberjaya
- Multimedia University (MMU), Melaka
- UOWM KDU Penang
- First City University College
- HELP University
- MAHSA University
- Saito University College
With any 3 credits in SPM including a Pass in BM & Sejarah, you can go for the Diploma in Business Administration course at a top private university in Malaysia.
After the 2-year diploma, you can continue on to Year 2 of the Degree at the same university or college if the degree course is offered. There is no need to perform exemptions if you continue on to degree at the same university.
If not, you can transfer your diploma credits into another university to enter into Year 2 of the degree for another 2 years depending on the exemptions. For the Diploma you can apply for the PTPTN Loan
Top Criteria to Consider When Choosing the Best Private University in Malaysia for the Diploma in Business Administration or Business Management that Fits You
- Is the Business Administration or Business Management course popular at that university? Quality/reputation/ranking of the private university in Malaysia
- Are the courses recognised and approved by the Ministry of Education Malaysia?
- Are the courses accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Audit (MQA)?
- Subjects offered in the diploma or degree (Are they relevant, up-to-date, and help you to achieve your career goals)
- Does the university have a strong internship or Co-Op programme?
- Do they have enough students to start a class?
- How many students do they have studying that course at that university?
- What is the duration of the course?
- Quality of lecturers. What are their qualifications? How many years of experience in teaching?
- Faculty contact/classes taught by full-time qualified & experienced faculty
- Ask your friends who have studied there for their opinion. Ask your friends who are currently studying there as well.
- Entry requirements (Foreign branch campuses in Malaysia have higher entry requirements)
- How much money do I have to pay for the course and cost of living? Ask your parents. Note that you will need to have enough to pay the tuition fees as well as your cost of living. (tuition, hostel, food, transportation, etc.)
- What are the Financial assistance available at the university? (Scholarships, PTPN Loan, EPF withdrawal, MARA Loan, etc)
- Is the PTPTN loan available for the course at the university?
- How much are the tuition fees? Does it include the exam and other fees?
- How much is on-campus accommodation?
- How much is off-campus accommodation? Note that it might be cheaper to find off campus accommodation on your own with friends. Is the accommodations near eateries, banks, entertainment, public transportation, etc.?
- What is the student culture at the university? (English-speaking environment, ambitious, serious about studies, lifestyle or party university, etc) The language spoken mostly at the college by the students may also matter if you don’t know Mandarin or BM or English. If most of the students speak Mandarin at that university then it will not help you to improve your English. Having a good command of the English language helps you to get good jobs and promotions.
- What is the make up of the student body (diversity, international students, gender, etc.)
- What are the Extra-curricular activities available? (Student organisations, clubs, sports, etc.)
- Public vs. Private (STPM is tougher and choice of course & university is determined by the government)
How to Choose the Best Private University in Malaysia for Diploma in Business Administration or Business Management
Here’s a list of common criteria in choosing a top private university in Malaysia for Business Administration or Business Management:
- What type of university do I like? (Large, medium, small, city, suburbs, or outer city) Some people like small universities where you get a community feel while others like large university campuses where they get to meet lots of people.
- The size of the university also matters to some people as some prefer a small and friendly university environment where you know everyone’s names. Some may prefer a medium sized university where there are more students to interact with and more facilities to use like a bigger library, student centre, computer labs etc.
- In large universities you might feel lost but there will be more facilities like a football field, gym, swimming pool, basketball courts, etc. You just need to understand your personality and then choose the type of university that fits you.
- If you are a sports person, you might want to find one with a football field, basketball courts, gym or swimming pool.
- Safety at the university campus and community.
- Know yourself, if you like city life, don’t choose a university far away from the city even though the facilities are great. However, if you have a discipline problem in having too much fun, studying away from the city may be a good choice
- What are the facilities and resources offered at the university? – engineering labs, computer labs, computers, science labs, sports facilities, student centre, job placement centre, etc. Note – You should expect to get what you pay for.
- If you like sports, you may not want to choose a university without a basketball court or gym.
- Is it near public transportation? This is important if you do not have transportation.
- Note that you get what you pay for, if you pay for a Kancil don’t expect a Mercedes service. Nothing wrong with a Kancil, it’s just being realistic with your “purchase” however that does not mean that you should get lousy service from that college.
What Degree Courses Can I Study after Completing the Diploma in Business Administration ?
After the Diploma course, students can enter a wider variety of related business courses such as: