Study Diploma in Business with Information Technology in Malaysia at Asia Pacific University (APU)
The Diploma in Business with Information Technology at Asia Pacific University (APU) is specifically designed to provide:
- Students for careers in hybrid environments where business information systems are increasingly integrated, encompassing a wide range of enabling technologies and cross organisational, social, national and international boundaries.
- Students with academic and professional skills to develop solutions requiring the application of both business and information technology disciplines in a commercial and organisational context.
- Students with critical, independent and cooperative learning skills so as to facilitate responses to continuous future changes in technology and industry practices.
- Students with intellectual skills, communications ability and team working capability.
Having won hundreds of awards in computing and IT in Malaysia and globally, Asia Pacific University is the best university in Malaysia to study IT or the diploma in business with information technology.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Choose to Study an Outstanding Diploma in Business with Information Technology (IT) at Asia Pacific University (APU) in Malaysia
School of Computing & Technology at Asia Pacific University (APU)
The School of Computing & Technology at Asia Pacific University (APU) is the oldest and most established school. The school has a strong presence in the industry and is an obvious choice among the school leavers.
The school offers a wide variety of specialised programmes. Asia Pacific University’s programmes are very much industry driven and relevant and our graduates are global citizens and industry ready.
Alumni of the School have progressed into a number of significant careers in leading multinational technology based companies. In line with APU’s vision, the School aims to be a leading provider of high quality computing and technology education and a contributor to research at the national and international level.
This is emphasised by our mission to provide high quality and internationally recognised and benchmarked Technology education and to be recognised for innovative teaching methods and educational activities.
The School of Computing & Technology at Asia Pacific University aims to:
- Facilitate your academic and vocational progression by developing knowledge, key skills and capacity for independent and lifelong learning
- Develop your skills in imaginative problem-solving and decision-making
- Develop your Personal Development Portfolio to support your career aspirations
- Provide a stimulating, interactive and accessible course of study to give you a sound grasp of information technology
- knowledge, analysis and contemporary issues which you can develop and apply in future employment
- Develop your imagination and innovative abilities to show initiative and creativity in your work
- Develop your intelligence, ingenuity, inventiveness and independence as well as your communication skills
Asia Pacific University’s Collaborative Partners:
Diploma in Business with Information Technology Course Structure at Asia Pacific University
In this semester students will be equipped with basic mathematical, language and communication as well as information technology skills. Throughout the duration of this semester, students will have the opportunity to expose themselves to various terminologies and basic concepts related to business managerial skills. These skills are imperative for a smooth transition to the following semester.
- English for Academic Purposes
- Numerical Skills
- Managing Business
- Practical IT Skills
The modules Professional Communications, Academic Research Skills and Quantitative Methods that are offered in this semester help to develop students’ knowledge and skills significantly with emphasis on aspects that are core to the study of business. The module Information Systems provides students with details of the underpinning components of any information systems for more advanced study in subsequent semesters.
- Professional Communications
- Academic Research Skills
- Information Systems
- Quantitative Methods
This semester moves the students from the basic business concepts and procedures to more advanced topics like Marketing and Business Economics. There are also modules in related subjects such as Computer Technology and Internet Applications which will expand their knowledge and efficiency in solving problems and making decisions in different areas of business, supported by technology.
- Computer Technology
- Internet Applications
- Business Economics
The modules in this semester aimed at equipping students with the knowledge and skills in the legal, statistical and accounting aspects of business. In addition, students are exposed to the Multimedia Application where students will learn the fundamental knowledge and skills necessary to create and document an interactive multimedia application.
- Multimedia Applications
- Legal Framework of Business
- Business Statistics
- Systems Analysis & Design
The final semester allows students to progress into more advanced areas of business, management together with computing and Information Technology skills which includes programming knowledge and Networks & Networking. Graduates will be able to demonstrate a range of cognitive and intellectual skills together with techniques specific to business, management and Information Technology.
- Organisational Behaviour
- Managing Services
- Managing Information Systems
- Networks & Networking
*In addition to the above, all students are also required to successfully complete General Studies modules as stipulated by the Malaysian Qualification Agency, as well as fulfill credit requirements for Co-curricular activities.