A List of the Best Courses Offered by Top Ranked Private Universities & Colleges in Malaysia
For more information contact 01111408838
Part of finding the right course to study in Malaysia for you will be picking out the criteria that matters to most to you, and then seeing if any of the top private colleges or universities in Malaysia that you’re looking at fit those criteria. Choosing the right course to study in Malaysia is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. Your decision will be influenced by many criteria such as the budget for your studies, accreditation of the course by MQA & relevant professional bodies, the suitability of the course against your academic results and career goals, tuition fees, job prospects, salary for the career, and more.
Furthermore many of the top private universities in Malaysia offer similar courses therefore making your decision a challenging one! To help you develop a good list of criteria, you need to talk to the best education counselors or education consultants in Malaysia who are knowledgeable and experienced.
A knowledgeable counselor or education consultant in Malaysia would be able to provide detailed information about the university and its courses, facts & evidence to support the job prospects for the course and in-depth information about which university would be suit you. While an experienced counselor or education consultant would be able to analyse your results, understand your personality & skills to figure out which course and career suits you.
For more information on the top private universities and colleges in Malaysia, Whatsapp 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced counsellor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
Choosing the Best Course to Study at Top Private Universities & Colleges in Malaysia
Choosing a course to study after SPM, UEC, STPM, O-Levels or A-Levels is not a science, it is a process in finding out who you are and what you are good at. An experienced Education Advisor would be invaluable in assisting you to choose the right course.
Here at EduSpiral Consultant Services, we do our research on the job demand for the careers in Malaysia, Salary Reports, and universities so that we can advise our students based on facts and evidence. Students need to talk to the right education counselors so that you get the right information to help you in making this life-changing decision.
Choosing a top private university in Malaysia to study after SPM, O-Levels, UEC, Pre-U, A-Levels or STPM takes time, it is a process in finding out which one best fits you. You need to talk to the right counselors who are knowledgeable and experienced to help you to choose the best course to study in Malaysia.
- Best Engineering & Built Environment Courses to Study in Malaysia
- Best Computing & Information Technology (IT) Courses to Study in Malaysia
- Computer Science
- Software Engineering
- Information Communications Technology
- Database Administration
- Business Information Systems
- Cyber Security
- Systems Security
- Forensic Computing
- Cloud Computing
- Mobile Computing
- Computer Games Development or Games Design
- Intelligent Systems
- Data Analytics
- Best Accounting, Finance & Quantitative Studies Courses to Study in Malaysia
- Best Business Management Courses to Study in Malaysia
- Best Mass Communication Courses to Study in Malaysia
- Best Health Science Courses to Study in Malaysia
- Best Applied Science Courses to Study in Malaysia
- Best Humanities & Social Science Courses to Study in Malaysia
- Best Art and Design Courses to Study in Malaysia
- Best Hospitality, Tourism & Culinary Arts Courses to Study in Malaysia
How to Choose the Right Course to Study after SPM or O-Levels at Top Private Universities in Malaysia?
It can be confusing to choose the right course after SPM or O-Levels. You should carefully think about what are the options available to you. To choose the best course that fits you, you need to consider the following:
- Look at your results – what are your best & worst subjects, and which subjects are your favourite? Your results should meet the academic requirements for the course and you should also possess the intellectual capacity to handle the course.
- What is your personality? Your personality should fit the career choice.
- What are your interests & hobbies?
- What is your passion?
- What are your skills? Evidence to support your career choice.
- Job demand for the career of choice. There is no point in choosing a course out of passion and then graduate to find out that you cannot get a job in that field.
- Job stability. Choose a course where the job provides a stable income so that you can support your family.
- Salary of the career of choice
- Discuss the budget for your studies with your parents. There is no point in choosing a course like Pharmacy or Medicine, if you cannot afford it.
- Accreditation & recognition of the courses by Malaysia Qualifications Agency (MQA) and relevant Professional Bodies. Students interested in the courses below should look at the accreditation & recognition of the relevant professional bodies so that they can work:
- Engineering – Board of Engineers Malaysia (BEM)
- Architecture, Interior Design and Interior Architecture – Lembaga Arkitek Malaysia (LAM)
- Quantity Survey – Board of Quantity Surveyors Malaysia (BQSM), Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and the Pacific Association of Quantity Surveyors (PAQS)
- Accounting – Malaysia Institute of Accountants (MIA)
- Actuarial Science – Society of Actuaries (SOA), Institute and Faculty of Actuaries (FIA), etc.
- Pharmacy – Pharmacy Board Malaysia (Lembaga Farmasi Malaysia)
- Medicine – Malaysian Medical Council (MMC)
- Nursing – Nursing Board Malaysia (Lembaga Jururawat Malaysia)
- Law – Malaysian Bar and Legal Profession Qualifying Board, Malaysia (LPQBM)
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management – Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport Malaysia (CILTM)
Choosing the Best Foundation or Pre-University Course to Study after SPM or O-Levels
Choosing the right Pre-University or Foundation course to study in Malaysia after high school can be a confusing and difficult time if you are unprepared. With the wide variety of courses available to a student, the time after SPM or O-Levels can be a confusing one if not guided properly by an experienced and knowledgeable education counselor in Malaysia. After narrowing down the degree course and country for your studies, students will need to choose the right Pre-University programme that fits their academic goals.
Students after SPM or O-Levels would need to go through some sort of a Pre-University programme in Malaysia before entering into the degree course. Choosing the right Pre-University programme will depend on the following criteria:
- Budget for your studies
- Course of interest
- Country of interest for your degree studies
- Learning style such as exam based, course work, assignments, presentations, etc.
- Recognition of the Professional Bodies for your Pre-University Programme
university such as A-Levels, STPM, South Australian Matriculation, Foundation, Canadian Pre-University, etc. Therefore if you are unsure what you want to study in your degree, you still have about 1 to 1.5 years in your Pre-University programme to really figure out what to study for your degree. If you are not sure, then it is best to choose a general Pre-University Programme such as Foundation in Science, Foundation in Arts, A-Levels Arts or A-Levels Science where your choice for degree studies is wider.
It can be confusing when choosing the right Pre-University course. When choosing a Pre-U course, you should understand yourself whether you want an exam-based course or a Pre-U course that contains a mix of coursework and exams.
You should also choose the Pre-University Programme based on what you would like to study for your degree, your budget, which country, and recognition.