Study at Top Ranked Asia Pacific University (APU) in Malaysia
Written by EduSpiral Consultant Services For more information contact 01111408838
Top Ranked Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU) is acknowledged to be one of Malaysia’s premier University of higher learning for technology. Since its inception in 1993 as the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT), the University has produced more than 16,000 highly skilled technology professionals in Malaysia and the Asia Pacific region, and has earned a reputation for excellence in education and research and development.
For more information contact 01111408838
Please fill up the Form below and I will WhatsApp you and provide you with sound advise on how to choose the best private university or college in Malaysia to study at. If you do not give your mobile number or full name as in IC, your query will not be answered. Our knowledgeable & experienced courselor will send you a message on WhatsApp & provide assistance from there.
The Best Foundation, Diploma & Degree Courses Offered at Asia Pacific University (APU)
- Foundation in Business & Finance
- Foundation in Computing & Technology
- Foundation in Engineering
- Foundation in Design
- Diploma in Information & Communications Technology
- Diploma in Information & Communications Technology with specialism in Software Engineering
- Diploma in Business with Information Technology
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Finance
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Computing & Technology Degree Programmes at Asia Pacific University (APU)
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology with specialism in Information Systems Security
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology with specialism in Intelligent Systems
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology with specialism in Internet of Things (IoT)
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology with specialism in Network Computing
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology with specialism in Cloud Computing
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology with specialism in Mobile Technology
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology with specialism in Business Information Systems
- BSc (Hons) in Information Technology with specialism in Database Administration
- BSc (Hons) in Software Engineering
- BSc (Hons) in Computer Science
- BSc (Hons) in Computer Science with Specialism in Data Analytics
- BSc (Hons) in Software Engineering
- BSc (Hons) in Intelligent Systems
- BSc (Hons) in Internet Technology
- BSc (Hons) in Computer Games Development
- BSc (Hons) in Computer Games Development with Specialism in Games Concept Art
Engineering Degree Programmes accredited by BEM at Asia Pacific University (APU)
- B.Eng (Hons) in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng (Hons) in Electronic Engineering with specialism in Information Technology
- B.Eng (Hons) in Telecommunication Engineering
- B.Eng (Hons) in Mechatronic Engineering
- B.Eng (Hons) in Petroleum Engineering
Accounting & Finance Degree Programmes at Asia Pacific University (APU)
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance with specialisms in Forensic Accounting
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance with specialisms in Taxation
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance with specialisms in Forex and Investments
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance with specialisms in Internal Audit
- Bachelor in Banking and Finance (Hons)
- Bachelor in Banking and Finance (Hons) with specialisms in Financial Planning
- Bachelor in Banking and Finance (Hons) with specialisms in Investment and Risk Management
- Bachelor in Islamic Banking and Finance (Hons)
- BSc (Hons) in Actuarial Studies
Business & Management Degree Programmes at Asia Pacific University (APU)
- BA (Hons) in Business Management
- BA (Hons) in Business Management with a specialism in E-Business
- BA (Hons) in International Business Management
- BA (Hons) in Marketing Management
- BA (Hons) in Media Marketing
- BA (Hons) in Media Marketing with a specialism in Social Media
Media & Mass Communication Degree Programmes at Asia Pacific University (APU)
3+0 Staffordshire University UK Computing Programmes at APIIT
3+0 Staffordshire University UK Design Innovation & Brand Management Programmes at APIIT
3+0 Staffordshire University UK Animation & Visual Effects Programmes at APIIT
- BA (Hons) Animation
- BA (Hons) VFX : Visual Effects and Concept Design
- BSc (Hons) Digital Film and 3D Animation Technology
- BSc (Hons) CGI and Digital Effects
3+0 Staffordshire University UK International Studies Programmes at APIIT
- BA (Hons) International Relations
- BSc (Hons) Environment and Sustainability
- UK 3+0 Degrees offered through APIIT
- MSc IT Management (Staffordshire)
- MSc in Technology Management (Staffordshire)
- MSc in Software Engineering (Staffordshire)
- MSc in Mobile Computer Systems (Staffordshire)
- MSc in Computer Science (Staffordshire)
- MSc in Computing (Staffordshire)
- MBA (IT Sector) (Staffordshire)
- M.Sc in Finance (APU)
- MSc in Information Technology Systems (UCTI)
- MSc in Enterprise Systems (UCTI)
- MSc in Information Management (UCTI)
- MSc in Business Procurement Management (UCTI)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Computing) (UCTI)
About Asia Pacific University (APU) in Malaysia
APU – Rated No. 1 in Asia and Malaysia for MULTICULTURAL LEARNING EXPERIENCE
(*Student Barometer Wave 2015, ‘Studying with people from other cultures’)
Nurturing Professional for Global Careers – The Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation (APU) is amongst Malaysia’s Premier Private Universities, and is where a unique fusion of technology, innovation and creativity works effectively towards preparing professional graduates for significant roles in business and society globally. APU has earned an enviable reputation as an award-winning University through its achievements in winning a host of prestigious awards at international and international levels.
Soaring Upwards – APU awarded 5-STAR Excellent Rating at SETARA 2017
Asia Pacific University (APU) was announced as among the Highest Rated Emerging Universities in Malaysia, being rated at 5-STAR (EXCELLENT Rating) under the SETARA 2017 Ratings by the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE). APU has maintained this Excellent Rating in the SETARA 2011, 2013 and now in 2017. SETARA 2017 5-Star Rating was presented by the Minister of Higher Education Malaysia, YB Datuk Seri Idris Jusoh.
5-STARS for APU at QS Stars Rating 2017
Asia Pacific University (APU) received international recognition by Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) in 2017 with APU being awarded 5-Star in four categories of the QS Stars Rating – Teaching, Employability, Facilities and Inclusiveness. The QS Stars rating measures achievements of universities worldwide.
QS Stars is a international rating system which allows students to better understand an institution’s qualities, looking at everything from the employability of graduates, to sports facilities and community engagement.
APU is an “Premier Digital Tech University” – MDEC
APU was awarded the Premier Digital Tech University status by the Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC). APU is recognised for its commitment in offering top-notch digital technology courses and ensuring our highly-skilled graduates continue to flourish and fill future digital job demands locally and globally. Premier Digital Tech University status was awarded by the Minister of Higher Education Malaysia, YB Datuk Seri Idris Jusoh.
Originally established as the Asia Pacific Institute of Information Technology (APIIT) in 1993 and Asia Pacific University College of Technology & Innovation (UCTI) in 2004, APU’s sound approach to nurturing school leavers into qualified professionals has resulted in our graduates being highly sought after by employers.
Asia Pacific University (APU) has a Truly International Community – 11,000 Students from over 110 Countries
With an international student community of more than 11,000 students from more than 110 countries studying in its Malaysian campus, APU offers a truly cosmopolitan learning environment which prepares students well for the global challenges which lie ahead. APU offers a wide range of degrees with Technology as a common core. It is APU’s aim to nurture and encourage innovation through our programmes, with the intention of producing individuals who will learn, adapt and think differently in new and better ways.
Recognition of Asia Pacific University (APU) Courses in Malaysia
The Asia Pacific University has and always will, continue to develop and deliver its academic programmes through unique and well-established international partnerships, particularly with Staffordshire University, UK but also with other partners throughout the world. This formidable combination of Malaysian homegrown programmes fortified with international benchmarking provides our students with the assurance that the qualifications gained from APU truly meet international quality standards.
APU’s achievements bear testimony to their commitment to excellence in higher education and training, as well as innovative research and development and commercialization. APU is certified to the internationally recognised ISO9001:2008 standards by SIRIM QAS International. The Scope of the certification covers core and support procedures and processes in the provision of programmes and services for undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Besides, being awarded the MSC Malaysia status for Institutions of Higher Learning is a recognition and testimony of APU’s contribution to Malaysia’s Digital Economy through IT professionals with industry relevant and immediately employable skills upon graduation. In 2017, APU is also recognized as one of the Premier Digital Institute of Higher Learning (IHL) by the Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC), in which the university is now open to more opportunities from the government and the industry through exclusive collaborations, internship and job placements etc.
APU’s academic programmes are approved by the Ministry of Education of Malaysia and the qualifications are accredited, or provisionally accredited by the Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA). An impressive 95% of APU’s graduates obtain jobs before graduation. Students interested to register at APU may go to this link.
Asia Pacific University (APU) is An Award-Winning Malaysian Private University
The Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU) stands tall among Malaysia’s premier Institutions of Higher Learning – this is a University where a unique fusion of technology, innovation and creativity works effectively towards preparing graduates for significant roles in business and society globally.
In 2004, APU’s associate institution, APIIT, was the only Malaysian education institution to have won multiple awards in both National and International Asia Pacific ICT Awards. It was also the only Malaysian finalist in the Asian Innovation Awards and the winner of the Malaysian IT Product of the Year.
Asia Pacific University’s achievements in winning a host of prestigious awards at national and regional levels over the years bear testimony to their commitment to excellence in higher education and training, as well as innovative research and development and commercialisation.
As a testimony of that Asia Pacific University (APU) is the best university for computing, computer science and ICT in Malaysia, they and their students have won hundreds of awards. For the full list of awards, achievements and rankings for Asia Pacific University (APU), please click on this link.
Strategic Location of Asia Pacific University’s campus in Kuala Lumpur
The university is strategically located in Technology Park Malaysia, Bukit Jalil. It is near condos and the Bukit Jalil LRT station. A free shuttle bus is provided for students to the LRT station and their accommodation.
Asia Pacific University (APU) has moved to a new campus which is also located at the safe Technology Park Malaysia. Technology Park Malaysia at Bukit Jalil is the ideal location for this new and contemporary Campus due to its strong positioning as Malaysia’s primary hub for leading-edge and high-tech developments in a wide variety of areas such as Information and Communication Technology, Biotechnology, Microelectronics, Engineering and Broadcasting.
TPM is also located in one of the most rapidly developing areas in Kuala Lumpur, and is well served and accessible through major highways, LRT and other forms of public transportation.
The central atrium space of APU’s new campus forms the hub to the building with large communal spaces, multipurpose hall and various other facilities like the large library, computer & engineering labs, lounges and syndicate rooms. Students will enjoy a lifestyle experience through the sports and recreation facilities such as a fitness center as well as basement car parks on campus, among many other exciting facilities.
A wide range of affordable hostel accommodation is provided. Free bus shuttles are provided to and from APU and the hostel as well as the Bukit Jalil LRT station.
Financial Aid at Asia Pacific University (APU)
Scholarships and PTPN Loan are available. For details, please contact EduSpiral Consultant Services. Scholarships at APIIT range from 30% to 100% depending on the students’ results in SPM, STPM, UEC, O-Levels, or the A-Levels. Sports Scholarships are also available for State and National Players. Special scholarships are available for students from East Malaysia – Sabah and Sarawak, to assist them to achieve their educational goals. APIIT and Asia Pacific University staff will advise and assist students in applying for the PTPN Loan. Students interested to register at APU may go to this link.
EduSpiral Consultant Services- Your Personal Online Education Advisor
EduSpiral Consultant Services represents the best colleges and universities in Malaysia offering a wide range of choices for students to choose from. These colleges and universities offer value for money in the quality of education and excellent facilities that you get.
These universities and colleges are chosen by EduSpiral because they represent the best in their fields in Malaysia and affordable. EduSpiral provides in-depth information and counseling on their courses so that students are able to make the right choice.
If you are still not sure what to study, please contact us and we will send you a free EduSpiral Career Assessment Form.